Saturday, April 11, 2009

We Offer Good Health with Delight & Taste


A month ago, I planned to write about Japanese chocolate and candy for Torontoist in anticipation of Easter. In my exhausted mind, Easter was next week so I didn't have nearly as much time as I thought I would. Thank goodness Ayngelina already had the candy and was taking photos for me. I woke up at 7AM and hopped on the subway to pick up the candy from her so that I could get back here, taste everything, and write the post.

Meiji and Morinaga, the two companies I wrote about have extensive information online in Japanese, but not in English so I had to call my parents in Nova Scotia and get them to translate a few web sites and box copy.

I ate more than 10 different kinds of chocolate and candy this morning. No more. The rest is coming with me to work on Monday.

Here the the post: http://torontoist.com/2009/04/good_health_with_delight_and_taste.php. And above is a picture of my messy desk post-post. Why do I need two phones?

No comments: