Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pho Bac: My favourite pho

Yesterday for lunch, we went to our favourite pho place Pho Bac, which I've written about before, but couldn't resist photographing and gushing over again. It's so so close to my sister's place and it's open from 10AM-10PM every day. If I lived here, I'd go all the time and maybe I'd actually try something different on the menu. As it is, I can't help but order my favourites: shrimp cold spring rolls (Goi Cuon), pho with rare beef and tripe (Pho Tai Sach), and a lemon soda. Look at how rare the beef is. It was so perfect.











Just like dim sum, pho is really fast food. The minute you sit down you have tea and within 5 minutes of ordering, all your food is ready. Condiments, napkins, spoons, and chopsticks are all on the table, so you have everything you need. And for the two of us, our bill came to $17. There's nothing better. I took pictures of the menu since they don't have a web site. Click on them to enlarge.



Pho Bac
1016 boul. St Laurent
Montreal, QC
514-393-8116
Web site: None
Menus: see below
Hours: 10AM-10PM daily


No comments: