Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kevin Brauch on the TVA Podcast

My husband Darcy and our friend and comedian Todd Van Allen have been producing a comedy podcast called the TVA Podcast for almost two years now. They've been getting some great guests and today they released Episode 107 where they interview Kevin Brauch, the Thirsty Traveler! Todd ran into him at the Football Factory and charmed him into coming on the show. They talk about booze, of course, as well as Iron Chef America, Alton Brown, Bobby Flay, Jeffrey Steingarten, Susur, and many more Food Network stars. I'd say I wish I was there, but I'd probably have been too nervous to ask any questions.


If you'd like to check it out, you can download the episode for free through iTunes or listen on Todd's site.

1 comment:

mădălina said...

Wow. Awesome:) I still remember when I used to watch him on PBS Kids.

-Madalina